Channa and Allison have been photographing weddings for over 17 years, and together for over 13 years. They will tell the story of your day with a classic documentary style. Channa's style brings in the candid moments, and artistic while Allison's style brings in the more traditional and editorial photographs. Together they create amazing memories of your wedding day.
Ultimately they both want each unique couple to end up with images that feel like them. They excel at being adaptable to their clients personalities, and do their best to bring that out in their photos. The balance between the different personality strengths between Channa and Allison strive to create real, emotional, and raw moments that are true to each individual. Channa brings to light a witty, and fun laid back atmosphere, and Allison's go getter, take charge attitude, with hints of perfectionism make for one of the best dynamic duos in Sacramento.
Wedding day tips.
1. Have your hair and makeup almost done when we arrive.
2. Make sure the room you are getting ready in is cleaned up when we arrive.
3. Have your dress hanging, shoes, jewerly and any other details ready to be photographed.
4. Let your family members know when and where they will be included in the formal photos.
5. Walk slowly down the isle, make sure you look up and smile at the camera at the beginning of the isle.
6. Always kiss twice.
7. Be yourselves. Our main goal is to capture your love as a couple.
Wedding photography is an investment. As a wedding photographer we create and capture precious memories. A single moment in time that is impossible to recreate. Hiring a seasoned professional wedding photographer is the key. We have the ability to anticipate moments. We have a system that creates efficient shooting to ensure we do not miss any important shots.
Our wedding packages start at $2000. On average most couples spend $3500.